Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra, originally discovered by Pfizer. It’s FDA approved, and highly popular.Important Safety Information
* It is required that a doctor consult you online for prescription drugs. The doctor will determine if the medication is appropriate to prescribe. *Risks of this medication include but are not limited to headaches, nausea, difficulty breathing, chest pain or pressure, and rarely, changes in vision or loss of sight. If you have a prolonged (longer than 4 hours) or a painful erection, go to the emergency room immediately. Do not drink alcohol to excess (e.g., five drinks) when taking this medicine. This page has been medically reviewed by Mat Rezaei, Pharm.D, RPH.
Talk to a doctor over the phone, get your medication prescribed online today and delivered to your door in two days. Doctor visits and express shipments are free of chargeSelect | $44 for 4 Tablets*
* The price shown here is the total to pay for 4 tablets of sildenafil 50 mg by Mint excluding the pharmacy dispensing fee. Other dosages and quantities are priced differently. This medication is only available by prescription after a medical consultation to ensure the right fit for the user.
Fill out the questionnaire
Connect with a practitioner
Learn more about the products
Receive your delivery
We believe there’s no reason to slow down when you can take a step up and get more from your life and from your body. That’s why we offer a full range of ED medication — it’s time to unlock your best self.
Free discreet delivery
Super fast delivery! Otherwise, just a few easy questions and then the doctor called me back the same day.
Filled out a quick form, spoke to a doctor and got my pills a few days later. Very happy with the process.
Didn’t think I had too much of a problem but realized that I need to take things seriously during my medical consultation — the whole experience was pretty easy otherwise.
I was looking for this kind of medicine for ages, thank god that Upguys exist!
Why wait? You have the power of treating your erectile dysfunction now.
Avoid using Sildenafil if you:
- use drugs containing nitric oxide donors. These drugs are used for many reasons, including for chest pain (angina) prevention and limiting the number of angina attacks.
- use GC stimulators for the management of persistent or recurrent chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- are allergic to sildenafil or any other component, used in Sildenafil and REVATIO.
- are advised by your physician, not to have sex due to cardiovascular problems or recent serious cardiovascular events.
The following are some rare but serious side effects of Sildenafil. In case you experience these side effects, immediately seek emergency care.
- Prolonged, painful erection (more than 4 hours); priapism can permanently damage your penis, if not treated immediately.
- Sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Chest pain or irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in hands, feet, or ankles
Before using Sildenafil, share the following with your healthcare provider:
- The list of all medications you take, including prescribed or over-the-counter meds, vitamins, herbal pills, etc. to avoid any complications and potential drug interactions
- If you recently had a major surgery
- If you recently had a stroke
- If you suffer from bleeding
- If you suffer from kidney problems or if you are having dialysis
- If you have multiple myeloma, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, or some other kind of blood cell problem
- If you have stomach ulcers
- If you have liver problems
- If you have high or low blood pressure
- If you have a deformed penis
These are the most common side effects of Sildenafil:
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Abnormal or blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
Sildenafil is not for women and children.
Sildenafil does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV or AIDS. Always use protection and ask your doctor about this if you need more info.
You can use Sildenafil (generic Viagra) as you need it, 30 minutes to one hour before sexual activity. Do not use it more than once daily.
If you don’t take Nitrates, Sildenafil is a safe drug. It has no lasting side effects even if you take it for a long time.
Usually, the effects of Sildenafil (generic Viagra) wear off after two to three hours. But if you’ve consumed a high dosage, your erection may last up to even 8 hours. If your erection lasts more than 8 hours, seek medical emergency.
Taking Sildenafil has no effect on the feeling of your orgasm, nor does it cause or treat infertility.
Yes. The expiration date is usually five years after manufacturing. An expired Sildenafil (generic Viagra) pill can not cause you harm, but it can be less effective.
Sildenafil is not physically addictive, yet if you misuse the drug and consume high dosages, you might become psychologically dependent on it.
Simply open up an account here, answer a few questions regarding your allergies, and fill in your address. UPGUYS will connect you with a licenced physician that helps you get the product that fits your situation best and get a prescription. After that, the product will be sent to you.
Yes, you need a prescription for ordering Sildenafil. UPGUYS offers you medical consultation and online prescriptions, making the ordering process easier.
UPGUYS delivers your orders all over Canada.
You will receive your order in three to five business days.