Tadalafil is the name of the active ingredient in Cialis. Eli Lilly and Co. is the original manufacturer of the brand name Cialis. The generic version is FDA approved and now available at a much lower price and just as effective.Important Safety Information
* It is required that a doctor consult you online for prescription drugs. The doctor will determine if the medication is appropriate to prescribe. *Risks of this medication include but are not limited to headaches, nausea, difficulty breathing, chest pain or pressure, and rarely, changes in vision or loss of sight. If you have a prolonged (longer than 4 hours) or a painful erection, go to the emergency room immediately. Do not drink alcohol to excess (e.g., five drinks) when taking this medicine. This page has been medically reviewed by Mat Rezaei, Pharm.D, RPH.
Talk to a doctor over the phone, get your medication prescribed online today and delivered to your door in two days. Doctor visits and express shipments are free of chargeSelect | $60 for 4 Tablets*
* The price shown here is the total to pay for 4 tablets of Tadalafil 10 mg by Jamp excluding the pharmacy dispensing fee. Other dosages and quantities are priced differently. This medication is only available by prescription after a medical consultation to ensure the right fit for the user.
Pick the products
Fill out the questionnaire
Connect with a practitioner
Receive your delivery
We believe there’s no reason to slow down when you can take a step up and get more from your life and from your body. That’s why we offer a full range of ED medication — it’s time to unlock your best self.
Free discreet delivery
Super fast delivery! Otherwise, just a few easy questions and then the doctor called me back the same day.
Filled out a quick form, spoke to a doctor and got my pills a few days later. Very happy with the process.
Didn’t think I had too much of a problem but realized that I need to take things seriously during my medical consultation — the whole experience was pretty easy otherwise.
I was looking for this kind of medicine for ages, thank god that Upguys exist!
Avoid using Tadalafil, if you:
- use drugs containing nitric oxide donors. These drugs are used for many reasons, including for chest pain (angina) prevention and limiting the number of angina attacks.
- use any of the following medications: Erythrityl Tetranitrate, Boceprevir, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Nitroglycerin, Riociguat, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate, Telaprevir, Propatyl Nitrate.
- are allergic to Tadalafil or any other component used in Tadalafil.
- are advised by your physician, not to have sex due to cardiovascular problems or recent serious cardiovascular events.
The following are some rare but serious side effects of Tadalafil. In case you experience these side effects, immediately seek emergency care.
- Prolonged, painful erection (more than 4 hours); priapism can permanently damage your penis, if not treated immediately.
- Sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Chest pain or irregular heartbeat
- Low blood pressure
Before using Tadalafil, share the following with your healthcare provider:
- The list of all medications you take, including prescribed or over-the-counter meds, vitamins, herbal pills, etc. to avoid any complications and potential drug interactions
- If you specifically use any medications for high blood pressure, angina drugs, HIV drugs, oral antifungal drugs, antibiotics, any ED drugs, pulmonary arterial hypertension drugs, stomach acid drugs, epilepsy drugs, hepatitis C drugs
- If you ever had any reaction (allergic or unusual) to this or any other medication
- If you or any family member of yours have rare heart conditions or any problems related to heart, including heart failure, irregular heartbeats or a heart attack
- If you recently had a major surgery
- If you recently had a stroke
- If you suffer from bleeding
- If you suffer from kidney problems or if you are having dialysis
- If you have ever had vision loss or any eye problem or disease
- If you have stomach ulcers
- If you have liver problems
- If you have high or low blood pressure
- If you have a deformed penis
These are the most common side effects of Tadalafil: - Headache
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
Tadalafil does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV or AIDS. Always use protection and ask your doctor about this if you need more info.
Why wait? Start having longer love-making sessions now.
Only low doses of Tadalafil can be taken daily. Do not take a higher than 20 mg dosage of Tadalafil on a daily basis. You need to talk to your doctor to determine the proper dosage.
By taking Tadalafil daily, you can have sex at any time, rather than taking a pill from time to time as needed like other ED brands. However, Tadalafil daily is weaker than usual Tadalafil tablets, but they stay in your system longer and provide flexibility for your sex life.
Tadalafil has a 17.5-hour 'half-life'. That means it takes 17.5 hours for half the drug to leave your system. This long half-life is the reason Tadalafil is effective over such a long time period. Some men report that they can get good erections for up to 48 hours after taking the drug.
Simply put, Tadalafil lasts for 36 hours and sometimes longer and has the longest duration of action of all the PDE5 inhibitors.
Dosing for Viagra and tadalafil differs, so comparing is not exactly easy. Still, a significant advantage of Tadalafil is that it lasts longer than Viagra (up to 48 hours rather than 4 to 5).
Tadalafil is a prescription drug, so you should tell your doctor of any allergies, medical conditions or other medications that you might take. If your doctor clears you for using Tadalafil, most side effects are mild and easily manageable. They include: Headache, stomach upset, back pain, muscle pain, stuffy nose, flushing, or dizziness may occur. Tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly if any of these effects persist. To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
Simply open up an account here, answer a few questions regarding your allergies, and fill in your address. UPGUYS will connect you with a licenced physician that helps you get the product that fits your situation best and get a prescription. After that, the product will be sent to you.
Yes, you need a prescription for ordering Tadalafil. UPGUYS offers you medical consultation and online prescriptions, making the ordering process easier.
UPGUYS delivers your orders all over Canada.
You will receive your order in three to five business days.