Finasteride and Minoxidil have proved to work better together. They work from different angles, and when combined, you can enjoy the benefits of both. Order the package online, through UPGUYS.Important Safety Information
* It is required that a doctor consult you online for prescription drugs. The doctor will determine if the medication is appropriate to prescribe. *Risks of this medication include but are not limited to headaches, nausea, difficulty breathing, chest pain or pressure, and rarely, changes in vision or loss of sight. If you have a prolonged (longer than 4 hours) or a painful erection, go to the emergency room immediately. Do not drink alcohol to excess (e.g., five drinks) when taking this medicine. This page has been medically reviewed by Mat Rezaei, Pharm.D, RPH.
Talk to a doctor over the phone, get your medication prescribed online today and delivered to your door in two days. Doctor visits and express shipments are free of chargeSelect | $118 for Tablets & Solutions*
* The price shown here is the total to pay for 28 tablets of finasteride 1 mg by Auro excluding the pharmacy dispensing fee, 30 ml of minoxidil AM extra strength, and 30 ml of minoxidil PM extra strength, if prescribed after a medical consultation and compounded at a licensed facility in Burnaby, BC. Other formulations, dosages and quantities are priced differently.
Fill out the questionnaire
Connect with a practitioner
Learn more about the products
Receive your delivery
We believe there’s no reason to slow down when you can take a step up and get more from your life and from your body. That’s why we offer a full range of ED medication — it’s time to unlock your best self.
Free discreet delivery
Super fast delivery! Otherwise, just a few easy questions and then the doctor called me back the same day.
Filled out a quick form, spoke to a doctor and got my pills a few days later. Very happy with the process.
Didn’t think I had too much of a problem but realized that I need to take things seriously during my medical consultation — the whole experience was pretty easy otherwise.
I was looking for this kind of medicine for ages, thank god that Upguys exist!
Read this patient information before you start using this medication and each time you get a refill. There may be new information. This information does not replace talking with your healthcare provider about your medical condition or treatment.
Topical finasteride + minoxidil is a prescription medication used to treat male pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia). It is a treatment alternative to oral finasteride that has been shown in research studies to be safe and effective. Unlike oral finasteride, topical finasteride + minoxidil is a compounded product and has not been approved by the FDA. It is only available if prescribed after an online consultation with a medical provider through the UPGUYS platform. The use of topical finasteride to treat hair loss has not been as comprehensively studied as oral finasteride. While research has shown that serum DHT levels decrease while using topical finasteride, the systemic side effects (e.g., sexual dysfunction) typically associated with oral finasteride were not reported in the studies of topical finasteride.
Avoid Minoxidil+Finasteride if you:
- use other topical minoxidil products while you are using this product.
- are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, may become pregnant due to the possibility of absorption of - finasteride and the subsequent potential risk to a male fetus
- are breastfeeding
- are allergic to any of the ingredients of topical finasteride + minoxidil
- have chronic liver disease
- have a history of breast cancer
- have a history of prostate cancer
- are younger than 18 years of age
Do not allow these individuals to contact the treatment site (your scalp) after applying the medication. If they do, they should immediately clean the contact site on their skin with soap and water.
The following are common side effects of Minoxodil+Finasteride:
The most common side effects of topical finasteride + minoxidil typically occur at the site of medication application (scalp).
These side effects include:
- Burning sensation
- Contact dermatitis
- Dry and flaky scalp
Here are rare but more serious side effects of Minoxidil + Finasteride:
- Chest pain
- Rapid heartbeat
- Faintness or dizziness
- Sudden & unexplained weight gain
- Swelling of hands or feet
- Breast tenderness/enlargement
- Unwanted facial hair growth
- Sexual dysfunction (e.g., low libido, erectile dysfunction, decreased volume of ejaculate)
- Symptoms of depression
- No scalp hair regrowth after six months of use
- Severe scalp irritation
These are not all possible side effects of topical finasteride + minoxidil. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist. Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about side effects.
Before using Minoxidil+Finasteride, share the following with your healthcare provider:
Know the medications you take. Keep a list of them to show your healthcare provider and pharmacist when you get a new medication.
- All of the medications you are currently taking, including prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 18.
- If you have any other medical conditions, including problems with your prostate or liver, If you have ever had a hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to topical minoxidil or topical finasteride + minoxidil
- if you are currently taking oral finasteride for hair loss or for treatment of an enlarged prostate.
Store the Minoxidil + Finasteride:
- room temperature between 15˚C to 30˚C (59˚F to 86˚F).
- and all other medications out of the reach of children, Individuals who are pregnant or breastfeeding, individuals who have the potential to become pregnant, or individuals under the age of 18.
- Discard any unneeded medication
Do not use this medication for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Do not give this medication to other people, even if they have the same symptoms you have. It may harm them. Minoxidil is suspected to be toxic to pets like cats and dogs. Do not allow any animal to ingest this medication or to come into contact with the treatment site after the medication has been applied. If these occur, consult your pet's veterinarian.
Why wait? You are less than five clicks away from having a full head of hair.
It's safe to use the two alongside each other, in fact, several studies have confirmed that the combination of Minoxidil and Finasteride is more effective than using each one separately.
Much like every other treatment, if you avoid the instructions, stop using it for a while and then start again, or by any means disrupt the consistency of using this combo, it can become less effective and even stop working. However, this problem is easy to fix: use it consistently per your instructions!
Well, Finasteride is by far the more clinically effective medication compared to minoxidil, but it can also decrease sexual desire and reduce semen production. That is why Finasteride is best when it’s paired with Minoxidil.
Using UPGUYS Finasteride + Minoxidil is easy.
- Take the tablet by mouth, with or without food.
- Take one per day, or follow your doctor’s instructions.
- Take the tablet at the same time every day.
- Apply topical minoxidil solution twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening before going to bed.
- The white bottle - labelled Minoxidil AM - is the daytime formula. Apply it in the mornings.
- The black bottle - labelled Minoxidil PM - is the nighttime formula. Apply it in the evening.
Apply it directly to the dry scalp and start at the affected area's centre.
- Apply 20 drops (1 mL) of the solution using the dropper.
- Allow the solution to dry before using any styling products or going to bed; and leave on
scalp for at least 4 hours to maximize absorption.
This combination is safe to use, which means there are no serious or permanent side effects while using it. In fact, research shows that only a very small percentage of patients show any side effects, But some possible side effects include:
- Decreased desire for sex
- Decreased sperm production
- Erectile dysfunction
- Breast tenderness or enlargement
- Rashes and itching
- Swelling of the lips and face
If you experience any of the abovementioned side effects, rest assured that all are reversible once you stop using this treatment.
Hair growth may be visible within two months of daily application but could take up to 1 year for maximum effect.
Simply open up an account here, answer a few questions regarding your allergies, and fill in your address. UPGUYS will connect you with a licensed physician that helps you get the product that fits your situation best and get a prescription. After that, the product will be sent to you.
Yes, you need a prescription for ordering Minoxidil. UPGUYS offers you medical consultation and online prescription that makes the ordering process easier for you.
UPGUYS delivers your orders all over Canada.
You will receive your order in three to five business days.