Minoxidil is the active ingredient in Rogaine. By using Minoxidil, you will get all the benefits of Rogaine, minus the higher price. Through UPGUYS, get Minoxidil AM/PM headache-free!Important Safety Information
* It is required that a doctor consult you online for prescription drugs. The doctor will determine if the medication is appropriate to prescribe. *Risks of this medication include but are not limited to headaches, nausea, difficulty breathing, chest pain or pressure, and rarely, changes in vision or loss of sight. If you have a prolonged (longer than 4 hours) or a painful erection, go to the emergency room immediately. Do not drink alcohol to excess (e.g., five drinks) when taking this medicine. This page has been medically reviewed by Mat Rezaei, Pharm.D, RPH.
Talk to a doctor over the phone, get your medication prescribed online today and delivered to your door in two days. Doctor visits and express shipments are free of chargeSelect | $69 for 2 x 30 ml Solutions*
* The price shown here is the total to pay for 30 ml of minoxidil AM extra strength and 30 ml of minoxidil PM extra strength, if prescribed after a medical consultation and compounded at a licensed facility in Burnaby, BC. Other formulations and quantities are priced differently.
Fill out the questionnaire
Connect with a practitioner
Learn more about the products
Receive your delivery
We believe there’s no reason to slow down when you can take a step up and get more from your life and from your body. That’s why we offer a full range of ED medication — it’s time to unlock your best self.
Free discreet delivery
Super fast delivery! Otherwise, just a few easy questions and then the doctor called me back the same day.
Filled out a quick form, spoke to a doctor and got my pills a few days later. Very happy with the process.
Didn’t think I had too much of a problem but realized that I need to take things seriously during my medical consultation — the whole experience was pretty easy otherwise.
I was looking for this kind of medicine for ages, thank god that Upguys exist!
Why wait when you can act now?
The less common side effects of Minoxidil include:
- Continued itching or skin rash
The rare side effects of Minoxidil include:
- Acne at the site of application
- burning of the scalp
- facial hair growth
- increased hair loss
- inflammation or soreness at the root of the hair
- reddened skin
- swelling of face
Here are signs and symptoms of too much Minoxidil being absorbed into the body, which very rarely happens:
- Blurred vision or other changes in vision
- chest pain
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- numbness or tingling of hands, feet, or face
- swelling of face, hands, feet, or lower legs
- rapid weight gain
- Apply topical minoxidil solution twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening before going to bed.
- The white bottle - labeled Minoxidil AM - is the daytime formula. Apply it in the mornings.
- The black bottle - labeled Minoxidil PM - is the nighttime formula. Apply it in the evening.
Apply it directly to the dry scalp and start at the affected area's center.
- Apply 20 drops (1 mL) of the solution using the dropper.
- Allow the solution to dry before using any styling products or going to bed; and leave on
the scalp for at least 4 hours to maximize absorption.
Along with its needed effects, Minoxidil (generic Rogaine) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur, they may need medical attention.
You should start to see an improvement around six months.
People with heart or vascular disease should not use Minoxidil. Patients with high blood pressure or low blood pressure and people with irregular heartbeats should check with their physician about using Minoxidil. Pregnant women should also not use Minoxidil.
Minoxidil (generic Rogaine) needs to be used continuously for the benefits to continue. It's entirely safe to stop minoxidil at any time. However, any benefits you gain from it will be lost over 6 to 9 months.
Simply open up an account here, answer a few questions regarding your allergies, and fill in your address. UPGUYS will connect you with a licensed physician that helps you get the product that fits your situation best and get a prescription. After that, the product will be sent to you.
Yes, you need a prescription for ordering Minoxidil. UPGUYS offers you medical consultation and online prescription that makes the ordering process easier for you.
UPGUYS delivers your orders all over Canada.
You will receive your order in three to five business days.