Generic Propecia (Finasteride) is FDA approved and available for purchase at UPGUYS. Generic Propecia has the same benefits as its branded version but at a much lower price.Important Safety Information
* It is required that a doctor consult you online for prescription drugs. The doctor will determine if the medication is appropriate to prescribe. *Risks of this medication include but are not limited to headaches, nausea, difficulty breathing, chest pain or pressure, and rarely, changes in vision or loss of sight. If you have a prolonged (longer than 4 hours) or a painful erection, go to the emergency room immediately. Do not drink alcohol to excess (e.g., five drinks) when taking this medicine. This page has been medically reviewed by Mat Rezaei, Pharm.D, RPH.
Talk to a doctor over the phone, get your medication prescribed online today and delivered to your door in two days. Doctor visits and express shipments are free of chargeSelect | $49 for 28 Tablets*
* The price shown here is the total to pay for 28 of finasteride 1 mg by Auro excluding the pharmacy dispensing fee. Other dosages and quantities are priced differently. This medication is only available by prescription after a medical consultation to ensure the right fit for the user.
Avoid using generic Propecia if :
- You are pregnant or waiting for pregnancy. Women who are either pregnant or are planning to be should not be in contact with the broken or crushed pill. In case they were in contact, the area in contact should be immediately washed with soap and water. If you are not sure if you were in close contact with the active ingredient, immediately seek medical help. This ingredient may affect the fetus’s sex organs. Unbroken tablets are coated and prevent contact with the medicine during handling, provided that they are not broken or crushed.
- You are allergic to finasteride or any other elements in the tablet. For more info on ingredients, talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
The following are some rare but serious side effects of generic Propecia. If you experience these side effects, immediately seek medical care.
- Male breast cancer
- Decrease in your blood Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) levels. PROPECIA can affect a blood test called PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) to screen prostate cancer. If you have done this test, you need to inform your healthcare provider that you are taking generic Propecia or that you are not taking it as prescribed. Any increase in the PSA levels may signify the possibility of prostate cancer.
Before using generic Propecia, share the following with your healthcare provider:
- The list of all medications you take, including prescribed or over-the-counter meds, vitamins, herbal pills, etc. to avoid any complications and potential drug interactions
- If you have any medical conditions
- If you have any problems with your prostate
- If you have any problems with your liver
These are the most common side effects of generic Propecia:
- Less sex drive
- Not being able to get and maintain an erection easily
- Trouble with ejaculation, including less amount of semen
- Breast tenderness, enlargement
- Any kind of change in breasts, including lumps, nipple discharge or pain
- Any type of rash, allergies, itching, hives and swelling of the lips, tongue, throat and face
- Any continued side effect after stopping the use of generic Propecia
- Male infertility
*Take generic Propecia exactly as prescribed. If you missed your daily dose, just take the next tablet as usual. Do NOT take extra tablets.
*You may take Generic Propecia with or without food.
*Generic Propecia does NOT work faster if you take more than one tablet per day.
*The side effects mentioned above are not the only possible side effects. For more info, talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
*Generic Propecia is a prescription drug used to treat male pattern baldness.
*Generic Propecia is not for women and children.
- Finasteride (generic Propecia) is in a class of medications called 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. - Generic Propecia might be prescribed by physicians to treat male pattern hair loss by blocking the body's male hormone production in the scalp that stops hair growth. - Generic Propecia treats BPH by blocking the body's male hormone production that causes the prostate to enlarge.
- Take the tablet by mouth, with or without food. - Take one per day, or follow your doctor’s instructions. - Take the tablet at the same time every day.
Generic Propecia (Finasteride) is by far the more clinically effective medication than minoxidil, but it can also decrease sexual desire and reduce semen production.
These are the most common side effects of generic Propecia: - Less sex drive - Not being able to get and maintain an erection easily - Trouble with ejaculation, including less amount of semen - Breast tenderness, enlargement - Any kind of change in breasts, including lumps, nipple discharge or pain - Any type of rash, allergies, itching, hives, and swelling of the lips, tongue, throat and face - Any continued side effect after stopping the use of generic Propecia - Male infertility - Depression If you experience any of the abovementioned side effects, rest assured that all are reversible once you stop using this treatment.
Hair growth may be visible within two months of daily application but could take up to 1 year for maximum effect.
Simply open up an account here, answer a few questions regarding your allergies, and fill in your address. UPGUYS will connect you with a licensed physician that helps you get the product that fits your situation best and get a prescription. After that, the product will be sent to you.
Yes, you need a prescription for ordering generic Propecia. UPGUYS offers you medical consultation and online prescription that makes the ordering process easier for you.
UPGUYS delivers your orders all over Canada.
You will receive your order in three to five business days.