Generic Rogaine is available online and you can easily purchase it at UPGUYS. By using generic Rogaine (Minoxidil), you will get all the benefits of its branded version, minus the higher price. Get generic Rogaine (Minoxidil) AM/PM headache-free!
The less common side effects of generic Rogaine include:
- Continued itching or skin rash
The rare side effects of generic Rogaine include:
- Acne at the site of application
- burning of the scalp
- facial hair growth
- increased hair loss
- inflammation or soreness at the root of the hair
- reddened skin
- swelling of face
Here are signs and symptoms of too much generic Rogaine being absorbed into the body, which very rarely happens:
- Blurred vision or other changes in vision
- chest pain
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- numbness or tingling of hands, feet, or face
- swelling of face, hands, feet, or lower legs
- rapid weight gain
- Apply topical generic Rogaine solution twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening before going to bed. - The white bottle - labeled Minoxidil AM - is the daytime formula. Apply it in the mornings. - The black bottle - labeled Minoxidil PM - is the nighttime formula. Apply it in the evening. Apply it directly to the dry scalp and start at the affected area's center. - Apply 20 drops (1 mL) of the solution using the dropper. - Allow the solution to dry before using any styling products or going to bed; and leave on the scalp for at least 4 hours to maximize absorption.
Along with its needed effects, generic Rogaine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur, they may need medical attention.
You should start to see an improvement around six months.
People with heart or vascular disease should not use generic Rogaine. Patients with high blood pressure or low blood pressure and people with irregular heartbeats should check with their physician about using generic Rogaine. Pregnant women should also not use generic Rogaine (Minoxidil).
Minoxidil (generic Rogaine) needs to be used continuously for the benefits to continue. It's entirely safe to stop minoxidil at any time. However, any benefits you gain from it will be lost over 6 to 9 months.
Simply open up an account here, answer a few questions regarding your allergies, and fill in your address. UPGUYS will connect you with a licensed physician that helps you get the product that fits your situation best and get a prescription. After that, the product will be sent to you.
Yes, you need a prescription for ordering generic Rogaine (Minoxidil). UPGUYS offers you medical consultation and online prescription that makes the ordering process easier for you.
UPGUYS delivers your orders all over Canada.
You will receive your order in three to five business days.